Prayer and fasting for our Church
- Obedience and submission to the word of God
- To grow in grace and in the knowledge of God’s Holy word
- Pray for love to flourish in our church
- Pray for the body to be on one accord
- Pray for our singles to get spouses
- Pray for God to raise up workers in our church
- Pray for resources to support our Pastor
- Pray for evangelism and missions in surrounding cities
- Prayers for the harvest
- 10.Pray for a debt free ministry
- 11.Pray for the Lost in Fresno that God would draw them unto himself
- 12.Pray for our families to draw closer to God
- 13.Pray for wisdom to join God in where he is working
- 14.Pray for the ability to train leaders to evangelize
- 15.Pray for financial resources to create evangelistic programs and events.
Scriptures to Pray For Ourselves:
1) I Timothy 2:1-2 – I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
3) Romans 13:1 – Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
4) Jeremiah 29:7 – Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
5) II Chronicles 7:14 – if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
6) Psalms 2:10-11 – Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
7) Proverbs 11:14 – For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
8) Proverbs 21:1 – The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
9) Job 12:23-25 – He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them.
10) Proverbs 2:1-8 – My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2) turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding- 3) indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4) and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, 5) then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. 6) For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7) He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, 8) for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.
May we be faithful, informed and thoughtful when praying and talking to others about our politics, and as we ask for God’s wisdom and righteousness to be evident in our nation’s policies and leaders.