Corporate Prayer List for the week of August 21, 2016
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.
1. Pray that we teach our children how to talk with God and submit to God.
2. Pray that our children be willing to be used by God when He calls them to serve him.
3. Pray for the portion of the Church going through extreme Persecution. For strength and unwavering faith for their loved ones.
4. Pray for provisions to Church planters and missionaries in carrying out the command of the great commission.
5. Pray that God would raise up zealous men for His ministry. Men like Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist, Peter &Paul - men that would lay it all on the line for Christ.
6. Pray that our children are continually covered by the Lord Christ Jesus, to be His light in their schools.
7. Pray that God’s gracious and merciful hand would be upon the teens that are rebelling, that they would have ears to listen to a peer that is walking with the Lord.
8. Pray for those that are in need of spiritual and physical healing
9. Pray for God to put New Beginnings on fire for His Word and a fire to proclaim it to the world.
10. Pray for Pastor, Sister Wilson and the Wilson family that God put a hedge of protection around them, for guidance, wisdom and for physical and spiritual strength.
More in Corporate Prayer List
March 2, 2017Rwanda Missions Prayer List
September 13, 2016Corporate Prayer List for the Week of September 12, 2016
September 7, 2016Corporate Prayer List for week of September 5, 2016